What if I need to file a complaint?

If you experience problems with a product you have purchased you should always try to solve it on the spot as things most often can be solved right away.
If this is not the case you should file an official complaint with the operator (hotel, tour company, car rental company etc.) in order to document you have notified them of the problems you have encountered.

If none of the above helps or is possible you should contact KILROY immediately and we will help you solve the problem.

In any cases of discrepancies or complaints concerning your purchase, please do
not hesitate to contact us.

Should you for any reason not be satisfied with the
outcome, KILROY obliges to inform you that you may refer your case to The
European Commission’s Online Dispute Resolution.

Was dit artikel nuttig?

Aantal gebruikers dat dit nuttig vond: 0 van 1