Visa: I am going to the USA – is there anything I should pay special attention to?

Most travellers need an American 'travel permit' (ESTA) to enter or transit the USA.
Some people also need a visa, so it is strongly recommended that you check which rules are applicable for you in very good time before departure.
Be aware that it is your own responsibility to obtain permits and visas and you will be denied boarding if they are not in place and a ticket refund will not be possible.
To enter the USA you will be requested to fill in the address where you will stay so make sure you have either a hostel/hotel reservation or the address of your host i USA.

Var denna artikel till hjälp?

0 av 0 tyckte detta var till hjälp